Available: August 10th, 2020
There To Stay
by kryst ashly
Romantic Suspense Novel
After the disastrous Fall Ball, where the details of Leslie’s sordid past were aired for at the entire town to hear, Leslie has skipped town. In her attempt to escape the heartache she now suffers, Leslie finds herself in the heart of Sin City. While there, she finds herself a new job and tries to put the thoughts of a certain sexy cowboy out of her mind for good. The only problem is it’s not working. Her heart aching for connection and her defenses down, Leslie finds that her past has caught up to her a lot sooner than she’d hoped. Now, she’s in a dangerous situation and this is the first time in her life she’s actually had someone to reach out to for help. The only question for her now is, will he be able to forgive her for leaving and come to her rescue?
Leslie is long gone and Trace has no idea where she could be. He has called in reinforcements to help find her but now it seems that the town has, once again, put the blame on him. Trace finds solace in alcohol, self-loathing, and an unhealthy trip down memory lane to the last woman he allowed into his life. One phone call in the middle of the night renews his desire to find Leslie and he sets out on his own investigation which takes an unexpected and bizarre turn into his own past. His only concern is finding Leslie alive, but will he be too late?
Find out the answers to all your questions you had from from Tempted to Stay, the first book in the debut duology by Kryst Ashly.
Possible triggers: Strong sexual themes, domestic violence, & sexual assault. the Book.
Tempted to Stay
By Kryst Ashly
Romantic Suspense Novel
When Trace Williams, handsome and enigmatic outsider, meets sexy and surprising wanderer, Leslie Whitaker, he doesn’t stand a chance.
When he offers her a one night stand, no strings attached, that’s something Leslie can handle, especially since she’s not sticking around long.
Entanglements never end well for Trace and Leslie comes from a past that forces her to keep everyone at arms length. It’s the only kind of relationship they are willing to commit to…as long as they follow the rules.
Will they be able to resist each other, or will Leslie be Tempted to Stay?
Brand new Author
Kryst Ashly resides in New York in a sleepy little town in the Catskill Mountains and dreams of owning a beach house someday. Besides writing, she loves reading, chocolate, listening to Mariah Carey, and cheering on the Green Bay Packers. She has two crazy children and one hilariously sarcastic husband who always keep her on her toes. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with family and friends, running a small business, cooking, baking, and failing miserably at folding gobs of laundry.
I was captivated from the very first word and could not put this gem down until the very end!
– Angela MccLellan, reader of ‘Tempted to stay’
– Leanna Floyd, reader of ‘Tempted to stay’
3 words to describe this novel: Playful, Smart, and Hot. Ashly created a fun world to read. The descriptions were great, passion was hot, the vocabulary enriched the story, the plot was logical and intriguing, and her characters were layered.
– Lexi Miles, reader of ‘Tempted to stay’
That was the BEST ending…I WANT MORE!
– A. Murray, reader of ‘Tempted to stay’
Become a Groupie
Join Kryst Ashly to celebrate the release of her brand new novel!
Virtual Launch Party Schedule
Details will be updated as infomration is available for the virtual book launch parties for THERE TO STAY, the conclusion to Tempted to Stay. Engage with Kryst Ashly on social media, play games, meet other authors, have a chance to win an autographed copy of her new book, and, most importantly, have FUN from the comfort of your own home!
Virtual Launch Party Dates:
- August 8th & 9th ALL DAY: Pre-Launch Virtual Party on my Facebook & Instagram Pages! (https://facebook.com/kryst, Instagram: @kryst.ashly)
- August 10th, 12-9pm EST: Halls of Romance Facebook Group (Link to come!)
- August 11th, 2020, 4-9pm EST: Beyond the Read Facebook group.
- August 14th, 2020, 12-9pm EST: Kristen Morgan, Beyond the Book Facebook Group (Link to come.)
- August 16th, 2020, 4-7pm EST: Join Kryst as she supports fellow romance author, Trisha Harley McCarthy, in the release of her new Novella, A Darker Love. Location: Broome’s Badass Booklovers Facebook Group.
- August 22nd, 2020, 1-8pm EST: Broome’s Badass Booklover Facebook Group
- August 24th, 2020, 11am-4pm EST: Dirty Bad Boom Boom Room!
- August 27th, 2020, 4pm-7pm EST: AMPed Up Books
- August 29th, 2020, 4-7pm EST: Join Kryst as she supports fellow romance author, Trisha Harley McCarthy, in the release of her new Novella, A Darker Love. Location: Contemporary Romance Readers & Authors, Facebook Group. (Link to come.)
- September 3rd, 2020 1-7PM EST: Late Night Support Facebook group
- September 6th, 2020, Time TBD: Trisha’s Tribe Facebook Group
My Writing Blog
HOOK, LINE, & SINKER Scarlet Present Day “Well, a deal’s a deal.” I muttered under my breath. I checked my reflection in the mirrored wall of the elevator as I rode it up to the executive floor of Lyghte Technologies, Inc. It’s where Grant insisted I meet...
18+ Recommended. Trigger warnings, Strong Sexual Theme, Sexual Assault A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT Seven Years Earlier Grant’s tiger eyes glittered at me with barely restrained anger. Blood dripped down his face and splattered onto the white of his untucked button down....
Kryptonite10 Years AgoGrantI wanted to squeeze Charles’ neck until that self satisfied smile twisted into a painful grimace and his eyes bulged with popping red veins full of desperation. I wanted to watch him flounder like a fish out of water in my hands, his mouth...
Chapter 1Trace bolted upright in bed, sweating profusely. His heart hammered in his chest and he pressed the palms of his hands to his eyes, trying to erase the nightmare from his mind. It had been several years since he had nightmares about what happened to his...
'Cause, You Know, Karma's a Bitch, and All That. 10 Years Ago… I woke up without an alarm and stretched, feeling the sunshine warm my body as it shone through the French doors of my balcony. I couldn’t wait to spend the day with my parents. Despite the fact that we...
Schedule an Event